Digital Marketing Engineer
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Collaborate across Business Units to identify products for campaigns.
- Create strategic campaign map to achieve objectives.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic to e-commerce site
- Retargeting on key social media platforms. and report results and provide recommendations for adjustments to campaigns based on results.
- Manage and direct assigned creative agencies
- Manage program budgets as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical with 1 + years digital marketing experience in an E-commerce environment, including creative, paid search, email, display advertising, affiliate and social channels.
- Thorough understanding of B2B marketing practices
- Rich content experiences (including video) and content marketing in support of ecommerce
- Solid knowledge and understanding of interactive media, tools and technologies (all channels).
- Email marketing and nurturing strategy/capabilities associated with ecommerce
- Demonstrated agency partner and marketing budget management.
- Excellent relationship management, presentation and communications skills that establish trust, credibility and respect
- Strong hands-on experience and comfort level personally using mar-tech platforms - Eloqua, AEM, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Shopping engine and marketplace placements and advertising
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment
Special Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Familiarity with Google Ads and Google Trends.