Model No: ADT223A
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status: Instock
List Price: 19,830.00 AED
VAT: 991.50 AED ( 5% Applicable to UAE Customer )
Sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature and electrical signals
• Sources and measures mV, mA, ohms, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and pulses
• Simulates and measures 13 thermocouples, 11 RTDs, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
• Measures and sources pressure using CDP series Intelligent Digital Pressure Modules from -15 psi to 10,000 psi (-1 bar to 700 bar)
• 24V loop power supply
• Simultaneous dual reading capability
• Automatic switch test
• Supports square root transmitter
• Pulse frequency output for the calibration of flow totalizer
Easy to use
• Smartphone-like menu and interface make the operation simpler and easier
• Ultra-compact, size 3.9” x 7.6” x 2.0” (100mm x 192mm x52mm), and weight 1.6 lb (0.7 kg)
• One hand operation
Calibrated cold junction compensation (Patented)
• Cold junction equivalent block in the calibrator
• A calibrated PRT element with flexible leads is installed in the equivalent block for thermocouple cold junction compensation
• This PRT element can be pulled out from the calibrator and re-calibrated and corrected at ice point easily
Built-in temperature readout
CVD coefficients of a calibrated PRT can be input into the calibrator for accurate temperature measurement.
Documenting and automated procedure capability
• Manage the information of the device under test
• Set up automated calibration procedures, and Additel 223A performs the test, calculates the errors, displays and/or stores the results in the memory, and highlights the tolerance points.
• As-found and As-left functions allow recording and documenting results for quality control.
• Download tasks and upload the results
• Capture and save a screen shot
Hart Communication capability
Support HART instrumentation
Build-in unit conversion tool
Build-in converters for pressure units, temperature units, temperature vs. resistance (RTDs), and temperature vs. millivolt (thermocouples)
3.5 inch TFT color screen
• Rugged design for harsh environments.
• Passed a 1-meter drop test
• Three years warranty for the Additel 223A, and one year for the battery pack
Up to 30V voltage on any two sockets and up to 1A current on current sockets will not damage the calibrator, and the calibrator will return to normal condition as soon as the voltage or current is removed.
Rechargeable and replaceable battery
• Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 15 hours uninterrupted use.
• Battery life will be reduced when 24V is applied.
• The rechargeable battery is replaceable.