Additel ADT949: 2800bar Hydraulic High Pressure Pump
Model No: ADT949
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The 949 Hydraulic Ultra-high Pressure Test Pump is a hand operated pressure pump designed to generate pressure up to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar). With the patented screw press technology, high pressures can be easily generated, increased and decreased smoothly. A specially designed shut-off valve makes the pressure as stable as possible during calibration. With no non-returning valve, the 949 avoids the troublesome leakage issues that is usually experienced with hand pumps and allows for minimal maintenance. The 949 is an ideal comparison test pump for calibrating ultra-high pressure measuring instruments such as test gauges, indicators or transducers in the laboratory.
● Pressure Range: 85% vacuum to 40,000psi (2,800bar) positive pressure.
● Material: Ram/adapters: SS
● Test Gauge Connection: Positional Autoclave F-250-C, 9/16" - 18 UNF female
● Reference Gauge Connection: Positional Autoclave F-250-C, 9/16" - 18 UNF female
1/2BSP female and M20X1.5 female connections are available upon request.
● Dimensions: Height: 9.1" (230 mm) / Base: 20.5" (520 mm) x 14.2" (360 mm)
● Weight: 35.2 lb (16 kg).