BESANTEK IR Thermometer & CFM/CMM vane anemometer designed to measure flow speed, volume flow, temperature and chill temperature as practical handheld. BST-AFM05 has been applied to HVAC, paint and facilties maintenance, environmental laboratory utilization systems.
● Adaptive and highly sensitive sensor with fast response and high accuracy.
● CFM/CMM Thermo-anemometer with built-in non-contact IR thermometer measures remote surface temperature to 280ºC (536ºF) and 8:1 distance to spot ratio.
● Simultaneous display of air flow or air velocity plus ambient temperature.
● Easy to set area dimensions (cm2) are stored in the meter´s internal memory for the next power on it.
● Resolution of 0.01m/sec.
● 20 Points average for air flow.
● 3% Velocity accuracy via low friction 2.83"D (72mm) ball bearing vane wheel on 3.9ft (120cm) cable.
● Large LCD display, reliable & stable.
● Accessories: instruction manual, vane sensor with 3.9ft (120cm) cable, 9V battery, protective rubber holster and carrying case.