Besantek BST-HVD5 : High Voltage Detector, 11 kV to 36 kV
Model No: BST-HVD5
Order Code: BST-HVD5
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
BESANTEK BST-HVD5 has been designed to meet latest IEC standards. It is self starting and automatically activated when the high voltage is applied to the contact electrode.
BST-HVD5 can also be manually armed before use by depressing the "TEST/ARMING" Button. It is intended for use on sinusoidal (50 or 60 Hz) H.V. Systems.
Our High Voltage Detector is available to cover systems voltage from 11 kV to 36kV.
It is utilized to determine if a system is live or not, so that it maybe safely earthed/grounded.
It is designed for outdoor, but can be utilized indoor and in all weather condition.
BST-HVD5 is housed in rugged, reinforced nylon moulded casing and are shock dropp and vibration resistant.Non-Standard threshold voltage can be customized to suit applications requirements.
BST-HVD5 has a low battery detection which inhibit manual arming when the battery is too low.The Nylon case is easy to clean and maintain.BST-HVD5 supplied with cleaning kit.
A visual indication shows when BST-HVD5 is armed. When armed, the green Leds flashes about twice per second.When H.V. is detected, the Red leds flashes about twice per second and the the buzzer also buzz intermittently.
A range of accessories is available.
- Excellent Shock Resistance.
- Rugged Nylon Molding.
- Auto-ON (when Voltage Detected).
- Good Vibration Resistance.
- Excellent Drop Resistance.
- Loud Sound Alarm Indication.
- Built-in Proving and self-test circuit.
- high bright color coded LEDS.
- Works from normal 9V Battery.
- interchangeable contact electrode.
- Us in all weather conditions.
- Compatible with all link sticks.
- Lightweight, robust, & compact.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Self (Auto-ON) or manual arming.
- Easy access to battery.
- Customized threshold on demand.
- Auto-off (if no voltage detected).
- Meets IEC 61243-1