BESANTEK Personal Safety Voltage Proximity Detector Designed to Alert User That They are Approaching Live Equipment Where Dangerous Voltage is Present. BST-HVD8 is a sensor for sensing AC high voltage. It provides electric engineering personnel, power engineering personnel, firefighting personnel and instrument equipment workers with prominent warning when approaching high voltage and for taking necessary safety action, preventing illusion and misjudgment which could lead to electric shock to person. When a person wearing BST-HVD8 is approaching high voltage source or equipment, the sensor will detect automatically and buzzer will generate a "Bi-Bi" short for warning and LED will give flashlight to remind operators that the user is approaching a high voltage and special attention shall be given to the safety of operations.
● Compact, easy-to-wear and convenient to use.
● Waterproof, protection class: IP65.
● Indoor and outdoor use.
● Equipped with self-testing function.
● Sound and flashlight warning of different frequencies varied positively with sensed voltages.
● Able to sense all kinds of AC high voltage system.
● Low power consumption.
● Accessories: Instruction manual, elastic cord, bland, bracket, battery.