BESANTEK 4 in 1 Cable Tester is a palm sized unit with four different testing ports: RJ-45, RJ-11, USB and BNC, for the testing of today’s most popular media. This unit can be used to verify the condition of cables, both before and after their installation. The passive module can be separated for testing the remote end of installed network cabling. One button testing offers easy operation and multiple LEDs give clear testing results. The units will also automatically shut off when not in use.
● Tests 4 types of cables: RJ11, RJ45, USB and BNC.
● Ergonomic portable handheld design.
● Test distance: 500m.
● Tests installed wiring or patch cables.
● Remote unit stores in main unit.
● Built in battery access.
● LEDs indicate connections and faults.
● Beeper provides audible annunciation of test results.
● Tests shielded (STP) or unshielded (UTP) LAN cables.
● Test shields USB cables.
● Simple one-button test.
● Accessories: Instruction manual, carrying case, main unit, remote unit and RJ45 - BNC adaptor.