BESANTEK Digital Low Resistance Oh is a “Full Feature Professional Instrument”. The RUGGED and O-RING” SEALED Digital Low Resistance Ohm and Contact Meter is Specially Designed to Measure Very Low Resistance Accurately.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Four terminal measurement.
- Measures down to 1μΩ .
- 6 Ranges from 2.000 mΩ to 200.0Ω.
- Maximum resolution of 1μΩ .
- Three test currents with over-temperature protection.
- Protection against inadvertent connection to over voltage.(crow bars for current and voltage)
- Clear & large LCD.
- Potential lead resistance and current lead resistance checks.
Full-featured EnerSave™ inside.
- EnerSave™ Auto-hold.
- EnerSave™ Auto-off.
- Rechargeable battery operated.
- Robust and compact.
- Indicators show if reading may be invalid (Rp, Rc and temperature).
O-Ring sealed case.
- Accessories: Instruction manual, test leads, charger.