BESANTEK Non-Contact Low Voltage Detector is Intended to Check for the Presence of AC Voltage.
Signaling the User with an Intermittent Tone and a Flashing LED. They are Used to Detect Voltage in Outlets, Lighting Fixture, Wires, and Cables or to Find a Break in a Wire.
- Microprocessor-controlled smart voltage detector.
- Bright LED and audible alarm sound when voltage is present.
- Designed for non-contact voltage detection.
- Sensitivity adjustable with thumbwheel.
- Adjustable for use on power wiring plus lighting, thermostats and other low voltage circuits.
- LED indication for battery condition.
- Identify hot and neutral.