The C.A 6416 earth clamps, delivered in a carrying case, are ideal for quick earth-loop resistance measurements. 600V CAT IV, they display the earth voltage with a dangerous voltage alarm and provide additional safety during measurement.
They are particularly easy to use thanks to ergonomic innovations such as a force compensation system to keep the clamp open without any effort and an OLED display, offering visibility over an angle of 180° whatever the lighting conditions.
The automatic PRE-HOLD function when the clamp is opened and the automatic jaw calibration function at power-up help to optimize processing of the measurements provided by the clamps.
On the same screen, they offer simultaneous display of:
• the impedance and leakage current (Ω+A),
• the earth voltage,
• the breakdown of the resistive and inductive parts of the ground impedance,
They also allow users to display the impedance transposed to a frequency close to the network frequency, thus reducing measurement errors when low values are involved.
• Large measurement range: 1,500 Ω / 500 µH / 40A
• Alarms on Ω, A and V
• Automatic Pre-Hold mode when the clamp is opened
• 300 storage locations
• Real-time clock for time/date-stamping of measurements
• Automatic calibration of jaw opening distance at start-up
• Buzzer and automatic power-off