Self-contained, leakproof and reliable, with a highly-readable display, the C.A 6423 digital earth tester accurately measures the resistance of earth connections.
Lightweight and easy to use, this site instrument is specifically designed for use in the field.
- earth resistance: 0.01 to 2,000 Ω (3 ranges)
- 3 fault presence indicators to validate the measurement
- measurement frequency: 128 Hz
- connection of stakes to colour-coded terminals
- a removable captive connection strip between H and S for 2-wire resistance measurement
- large 2,000-count digital display with 18mm digits: excellent readability
- protection by HRC fuse
- power supply: 8 x 1.5V batteries for average charge life of 1,800 measurements of 15 seconds each
- measurements as per IEC 61557, VDE 0413 and BS 7671
- electrical safety: IEC 61010 and IEC 61557
- dimensions: 238 x 136 x 150 mm - weight: 1.3 kg