• AC and DC measurements
• Power and energy measurements
• Decomposition of harmonic orders
• Measurement recorder
With its 60 mm clamping diameter and current measurements up to 3000A, the F607 clamp is ideal for low-voltage electrical power distribution and transmission applications. Equipped with a fast 12-bit TRMS digital acquisition system, F607 clamps offer particularly accurate measurements. Due to their large bandwidth and high crest factor, these clamps guarantee accurate measurements whatever the type of signal.
Automatic AC/DC detection is a standard feature on all the models in this range, as is IP54 protection. The large backlit 10,000-count triple display makes it easy to read in all circumstances. The fact that each rotary-switch position corresponds to a single function means that it is simple to use.
Principal applications: maintenance, testing, monitoring, diagnostics, sizing, connection, etc.
• Current: 2,000 AAC/ 3,000 ADC
• AC and DC voltage up to 1,000 V
• Power values: W/VA/var, PF & DPF
• Harmonics up to the 25th order, THD-f & THD-r
• Ripple function
• Resistance and audible continuity
• Min, Max and Peak± analysis on all the functions
• TrueInrush current measurement
• Data recording
• Bluetooth interface and PC software
• 10,000-count triple display