Graphical display of the trends for each measurement function or multi-parameter display on 70x52 mm backlit colour screen.
Multiple analytical tools: time/date-stamped surveillance, peak+/- and storage of up to 1,000 values.
Optimized ergonomics: IP67 leakproof casing, IEC61010 1,000V CAT III/600V CAT IV safety measurement terminals, power supply by normal battery or Ni-MH rechargeable battery with comprehensive management of the battery charge on screen.
Multiple quantities measured around the main function and functions for specification, relative measurements, mathematical functions and direct current measurements with a clamp make these instruments genuine measurement experts.
USB or Bluetooth communication via the SX-DMM software delivered with the product and SCPI programming commands.
ASYC IV MTX3292 graphical colour recorder-multimeters
These portable multimeters with graphical colour display allow direct measurement of the main electrical quantities and show the trends instantaneously. They benefit from an innovative design making them compact, rugged, leakproof and comfortable to grip.
Their strengths lie in the product HMI, the advanced measurement functions and the help provided when measuring.
High-performance graphical multimeters...
• Easy-to-read 320 x 240-pixel colour matrix screen with black background
• Graphical display of the trends on a summary screen
• Trace, cursors and zoom on recordings
• Recording of 10 sequences
• Storage of up to 1,000 measurements
• Simplified setting of the number of measurements, interval, duration and storage capacity
• Internal storage of measurement 10 sequences
• Interactive zoom function on the recordings
• A simple surveillance mode displaying the time/date-stamped MIN/MAX and AVG values
... And much more!
• Contextual reminder of the connections
• Normal USB communication or Bluetooth available as an option
• IP67 protection against water projections and dust, ideal for outdoor conditions
• Ni-MH AA rechargeable battery, the best solution in terms of quality and price
• Operation for up to 100 hrs on batteries with management of the battery charge level
• No time-wasting: the instrument operates while charging