Model No: 16000
Stock Status: Instock
List Price: 70.00 AED
VAT: 3.50 AED ( 5% Applicable to UAE Customer )
The permanent records produced by these temperature chart recorders serve as corroborating evidence for insurance claims, quality assurance documentation and protection of your valuable products. Models are available from 5-Day to 90-Day transit periods with three temperature ranges.
DeltaTrak's In-Transit Temperature Chart Recorder, Model 16000-16502, is a highly reliable, time and temperature strip chart recorder used to record environmental conditions encountered during storage and transportation of food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and other temperature-sensitive commodities in refrigerated trucks, rail cars, ocean and air freight containers.
The In-Transit Temperature Chart Recorders are specially engineered with a light and durable vented case for superior air circulation and faster temperature response. These chart recorders provide maximum accuracy and generate a permanent record of transit conditions on a 36 inch (91 cm) strip chart. A view port allows the operator to visually confirm activation after pulling the start-up tab.
● New 2 part document for ease of use
● New improved pull tab designed to make it easier to START
● Dual scale °F/°C chart
● Bilingual operation instructions
● Various models ranging from 5-Day to 90-Day transit periods
● Available in three temperature ranges
● Patented design guarantees recording trace stops at end of trip
● Vented case for superior air circulation and faster temperature response
● Serial number on each unit for traceability
● PATENT NO. 4,990,940
Applications: Food Establishments, Distribution Centers, Cold Storage, Processing Facilities