DeltaTrak 30028: FlashLink Mini Seafood Logger
Model No: 30028
Order Code: 1500-24:DT30028
Stock Status : Out of stock
The FlashLink® Mini Seafood Logger features preconfigured alarms to alert when temperature has gone above 38°F/3°C or below 32°F/0°C. It comes on a highly visible green locator card, making it easy for receivers to find and download data upon arrival; and a plastic shipping pouch keeps if from getting wet. Our patented Shadow Log™ feature guarantees trip information, even if the shipper forgets to start the unit. The loggers are downloaded using free FlashPDF software, and reports are saved in PDF format to email and archive for record keeping and traceability. An optional CT Graphics Printer can provide a paper strip chart when PCs are not available on the receiving dock.
Because the FlashLink® Mini Seafood Loggers are accepted by most receivers, suppliers are able to consolidate their temperature recorders to one model. There is no need to stock various logger brands in the shipping office, making inventory management easy, and eliminating the problem of running out of any one particular brand for a specific receiver.
This single-use in-transit data logger monitors the temperature of seafood products during shipping, storage, and handling. Temperature history is downloaded, analyzed and saved for quality assurance, traceability, and to help comply with HACCP and FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) requirements.
● Compact, single-use, in-transit data logger
● Document temperature during transport to meet FSMA and FDA requirements
● Approved by most receivers
● Consolidate logger inventory with one brand for all shipments
● High/Low alarms programmed for seafood products
● Mounted on high-visibility locator card
● Water-resistant plastic shipping pouch
● Patented Shadow Log™ feature guarantees data if the shipper fails to start the logger
● Download data to PC as secure PDF report or print chart using CT Graphics Printer