DeltaTrak 40901: FlashLink® BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) Reusable Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
Model No: 40901
Order Code: 40901
Stock Status : Instock
Ideal for facility monitoring, pre-cooling operations, delivery routes and couriers, this wireless monitoring solution provides temperature, humidity and location information during storage, processing and transportation of any perishable product. Data is downloaded from the BLE Logger using a smart phone app with an access code which offers an added level of data security. The mobile device uploads information to a web application where it can be viewed remotely.
Applications include cold storage warehouses, distribution centers, greenhouses, poultry houses, pre-coolers, as well as laboratories, clean rooms, refrigerated vans, trucks and containers. The system sends email or SMS notifications when out-of-range conditions occur. Personnel can see real-time temperature readings in facilities and pre-coolers as well as truck location during transit. This allows them to know when products are compromised by changes in temperature conditions or when deliveries occur, so immediate corrective actions can be taken when there are problems.
● Monitors Temperature, Humidity and location
● Tracks route and conditions inside vehicles during delivery
● Tracks conditions in storage, processing and packing facilities
● Access data on mobile device up to ~100 feet / 30 meters away
● Secure data is viewed with an Access Code or user permission only
● No need to open doors and locate logger for downloading
● Wirelessly transmits data to smart devices with app
● Customize settings: ID/name, logging interval, high/low alarm limits
● Email PDF and CSV reports from mobile device and web app
● Data stored in a cloud-based application
● Analyze information from any web enabled device to make cold chain management decisions
Applications: Cold storage warehouses, distribution centers, greenhouses, poultry houses, pre-coolers, as well as laboratories, clean rooms, refrigerated vans, trucks and containers.