DeltaTrak 40903: FlashLink® BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) Reusable Temperature Data Logger with External Blunt Probe
Model No: 40903
Stock Status : Instock
Ideal for facility monitoring, pre-cooling operations, delivery routes and couriers, this wireless monitoring solution provides temperature and location information during storage, processing and transportation of any perishable product. The blunt probe measures low temperature conditions down to -109°F/-80°C, and works well for dry ice and extremely cold applications. Data is downloaded from the BLE Logger using a smart phone app with an access code which offers an added level of data security. The mobile device uploads information to a web application where it can be viewed remotely.
Applications include cold storage warehouses, distribution centers, greenhouses, poultry houses, pre-coolers, as well as laboratories, clean rooms, refrigerated vans, trucks and containers. The system sends email or SMS notifications when out-of-range conditions occur. Personnel can see real-time temperature readings in facilities and pre-coolers as well as truck location during transit. This allows them to know when products are compromised by changes in temperature conditions or when deliveries occur, so immediate corrective actions can be taken when there are problems.
● Monitor temperature and location
● Ideal for dry ice shipments and storage
● Track delivery routes and conditions in each truck
● No need to open doors and locate logger inside the vehicle
● Access data on mobile device up to ~100 feet (30 meters)
● Secure data is viewed with an Access Code or user permission only
● Wirelessly transmits data and alerts to smart devices with free app
● Customize settings: logger ID, logging interval, high/low alarm limits
● Email PDF graph or CSV file from mobile device and web app
● Data stored in a cloud-based application
● Analyze information from any web enabled device to make cold chain decisions
Applications: Cold storage warehouses, distribution centers, greenhouses, poultry houses, pre-coolers, as well as laboratories, clean rooms, refrigerated vans, trucks and containers.