The Extech 380405 Capacitance Decade Box is very popular for product design testing and calibration because it can be substituted into a circuit and function in the place of any component with a standard value easily. Alternatively, it can be used to identify the best value for circuit operation then read that value from the switches. A capacitor of the size indicated by the decade box switches can then be put into the circuit.
- Durable construction
- Case may be grounded separately
- 3 binding posts permit isolated substitutions
- 5% Capacitance substitution from 100pF to 11,111µF
- Excellent for circuit development
- Five decade ranges of capacitance