Extech 380803: True RMS Power Analyzer Datalogger
Manufacture: Extech Instruments
Model No: 380803
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The 380803 is a True RMS power analyzer and data logger. Appliance Tester/Power Analyzer simultaneously displays the Wattage, Power Factor or VA, Voltage or frequency (Hz), and Current (Amps) of the device or appliance tested. The built-in data logger can store up to 1,012 readings or you can save data directly to your PC using the built-in RS-232 port and included software. Additional features include: Max Hold, Data Hold, and overload protection. Battery or AC Adaptor Operation provides line isolation. Comes complete with 8 AA batteries, software, cable, power cord, AC Adaptor, and case.
- Built-in Datalogger stores up to 1,012 readings (single record/continuous datalogging)
- Four simultaneous displays of Watts, Power Factor or VA, Voltage or Hz, Amps
- True RMS Voltage & Current measurements of sine, square, triangular and distorted wave forms with a crest factor < 5
- Plug device to be tested directly into the Power Analyzer
- Max, Data Hold and Overload Protection
- Battery or AC adaptor provides line isolation
- Sampling (update) rate is 2.5 times/second
- Software included to download and store data to a PC
- Includes 117V AC adaptor for use in locations where 110-117V AC service is available. For areas where 220V is in use, a 220V AC adaptor (not included) is required or can be operated by batteries only.