The compact Extech 380941 is a 200 Amp mini AC/DC clamp meter with a small diameter jaw designed to reach in small areas while providing 10mA resolution (DC) and very low-current sensitivity. This mini clamp meter is useful for troubleshooting tasks in plant maintenance, electrical, HVAC, and telecom work, as well as home electrical, fleet maintenance, marine, and motorcycle repairs. The 380941 has a CAT III 300-Volt safety rating and a one year warranty. Comes with batteries and manual.
- 0.9" (23mm) jaw opening
- High resolution to 10mA AC/DC
- Voltage, Resistance, and Frequency
- Fast 40 segment bargraph
- One touch Auto Zero for DC Current measurements
- Min/Max, Data hold and Auto power off
- To download the correct user's manual, please check your product's serial number (on the back of the unit). A product revision has occurred only if the SN begins with a letter (A, B, etc.)