Ideal for a wide range of applications including bench testing, field service, hobby and telecommunication equipment, the solid state, compact Extech 382213 digital DC power supply delivers clean, reliable power while protecting itself and any device under test (DUT) from damage. It offers three choices of power output: adjustable 0-30-Volt, 0-3-Amp, plus fixed 5- and 12-Volt. Featuring a digital LCD display, the 382213 also includes overload and short circuit protection, constant voltage/current, easy snap terminals for 5- and 12-Volt outputs, and a current-limited front panel LED indicator. Complete with power cord.
- Adjustable Voltage and Current output
- Easy snap terminals for fixed 5V/0.5A and 12V/1A outputs
- Constant Voltage or Current
- Current limiting indicator
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Binding post terminals for variable supply