The 392052 is a Flat Surface Stem Dial Thermometer with a temperature range of -58 to 572 Degrees F (-50 to 300°C) and an accuracy of +/-2 Degrees F. Ideal for measuring high temperatures on motors and other flat surfaces including grilles. Thermometer features a 5-Inch stainless steel shaft with a 2-Inch dial, an On/Off switch, and Auto power off after an hour. Product includes 1.5V battery button.
- 5" (130mm) stainless steel probe with 2" (54mm) dial
- ON/OFF switch saves battery life
- Auto Power off after 1 hour
- Temperature: -58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)
- ±2°F/1°C accuracy, 0.1°/1° resolution