The 42260 is an additional Temperature Datalogger for use with Extech 42265 and 42266 Kits. This waterproof (IP65) datalogger records up to 8,000 readings. Three start methods: scheduled, immediate or magnetic. Wide operating temperature range from -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C). Multiple dataloggers can be programmed and data downloaded from a single docking station (requires a docking station for initial programming).
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- Records up to 8000 readings
- Use in storage containers, shipping vans, freezers and more
- Logs data for days, weeks or months - up to 1 year battery life
- Programmable sampling rate from 1sec to 12hrs plus Hi/Lo limits with alarm indication
- LCD displays current temperature
- Requires 42265 docking station for programming and data download