This Infrared Thermometer with laser pointer measures non-contact surface temperature to 600 Degrees F (320 Degrees C), and features a 6:1 distance to target ratio, fixed emissivity (0.95) that covers 90-percent of surface applications, audible and visual overrange indicators, and automatic data hold after the trigger is released. Comes complete with 9V battery and carrying case.
- Wide Temperature range: 0 to 600°F (-20 to 320°C)
- Built-in laser pointer, °F/°C switchable
- Fixed emissivity (0.95) covers 90% of surface applications
- 6:1 Narrow field of view
- Audible and visible overrange indicators
- Automatic Data Hold
- Complete with 9V battery and carrying case