The 42545 is a High Temperature IR Thermometer which measures up to 1832 degrees F (-50 to 1000°C) with 50 to 1 distance to target ratio and laser pointer that identifies target area. Highest 50 to 1 distance to target ratio measures smaller surface areas at greater distances for safe and accurate readings. Large backlit LCD display. Adjustable emissivity. Complete with 9-Volt battery and carrying case.
- Wide temperature range from -58°F to 1832°F (-50°C to 1000°C)
- Built-in laser pointer for easy targeting
- Large backlit LCD display
- Adjustable emissivity
- High resolution of 0.1° up to 199.9°
- High and low alarm set points