BR50 is a Video borescope and camera tester with a 17mm camera diameter and 2.4 in. Color TFT LCD Monitor. Can also test installed surveillance cameras for correct target alignment. Applications include: Home inspection: Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location; HVAC: Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors; Automotive: View inside or around engines and transmissions; Government: Safety and security inspections; Industrial: Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines; Aerospace: Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage. Comes complete with rechargeable Lithium battery, and Universal AC adapter and charger with USB cable.
- 17mm diameter camera head with 39" (1m) flexible gooseneck cable retains configured shape
- Four LED lamps with five brightness levels illuminate the viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view with 480 x 234 pixel display
- Automatically detects NTSC and PAL cameras
- Complete with rechargeable Lithium battery, and Universal AC adapter/charger with USB cable