The CT40 enables one person to identify up to 16 local or installed lines. The built-in MultiMeter functions include: AC/DC Voltage and Current, Resistance, Diode, and Continuity for troubleshooting electrical/electronic circuits. Additional features are Data Hold and Max Hold, Auto Power Off and a low battery indicator on both the Transmitter and Receiver. CAT II-600 Volt safety rating. Comes complete with two 9 Volts batteries, 2 AAA batteries and a pouch case.
- Troubleshoot electrical/electronic circuits and identify up to 16 local or installed lines
- MultiMeter functions include: AC/DC Voltage and Current, Resistance, Diode, and Continuity
- Transmitter/Receiver enables one person to remotely identify up to 16 wires
- Wire voltage check from 5 to 16VDC
- Data Hold and Max Hold, Auto power off
- Low battery indicator (transmitter and receiver)
- Complete with 16-line Transmitter, MultiMeter/Receiver, two 9V batteries, pouch case, and 2 AAA batteries