The DA30 detects AC Current (200 mA to 1000 amps) through shielded wires, conduit, and metal circuit breaker or junction boxes with audible and visual indication. Sensitivity adjustment increases or reduces sensor trigger threshold. CAT III-600-volt, CE approved and UL Listed. Comes with pocket clip, four LR44 button batteries, and user guide.
- Non-contact AC Current range is from 200mA to 1000A
- Locates current flow even where voltage detectors cannot work
- Detects through shielded wires, conduit, and metal circuit breaker or junction boxes
- Sensitivity adjustment for locating wires/conduit through walls
- Audible and visible indication