Datalog up to 256,000 readings with user programmable sample rate
The DL160 is a Dual Input True RMS AC Voltage/Current Data logger. Simultaneously data log 2 channels of up to 256,000 readings of TRMS AC Voltage (600V) or Current (200A) or one AC Voltage and one AC Current input with a user programmable sample rate from 1 second to 24 hours. LCD displays time/date, current reading, and min/max. Readings can be downloaded to your PC via the USB interface. Featuring Normal, Peak, and Capture (user specified trigger level) recording modes. Complete with 2 current clamps, two sets of test leads, 2 sets of alligator clips, software, USB cable, Universal AC Adapter, and 4 x AAA and 2 x CR2032 Batteries.
- Simultaneously measure two AC Voltage inputs or two AC Current inputs or one AC Voltage and one AC Current input
- Readings can be downloaded to your PC via the USB interface and analyzed using the included software or exported to a spreadsheet
- LCD indicates time/date, current readings and Min/Max
- Auto Power off and battery check
- Complete with 2 Current and Voltage sensor modules, two sets of test leads and alligator clips, USB cable, Windows® software, AC Adaptor and four AAA batteries