The Extech EX320, a compact auto ranging multi meter, features extra-large 2000 count display and built-in non-contact AC Voltage detector. Continuity, diode test and Max Hold functions. AC/DC Voltage & Current, and Resistance measurements. Rubber holster protects meter. UL listed Cat III – 600 Volt. Includes test leads, two AA batteries and tilt stand.
- Autoranging DMM with 8 functions and 0.5% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage & Current, Resistance, Diode/Continuity
- Built-in non-contact AC voltage detector (NCV) with red LED indicator and audible beeper
- Large-digit 2,000 count LCD display
- 10A max Current
- Max Hold, Data Hold, Relative and Auto power off
- Complete with test leads, tilt stand, protective holster and 2 AAA batteries