The compact Extech MA250 200 amp AC/DC clamp meter offers maintenance technicians, electricians, and DIYers a test instrument that delivers a high level of features and value. In addition to a host of core multimeter and current measurement capabilities, it also features a built-in non-contact voltage (NCV) detector. The heart of the MA250 is a full-function digital multimeter. Measurement functions cover most types of troubleshooting over and above noninvasive current probe measurements: voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, diode and continuity tests. Even measure temperature with the supplied Type K bead wire temperature probe. MA250 comes with test leads, general-purpose Type K bead wire temperature probe, two AAA batteries, carrying case, user manual, and one-year limited warranty.
- Built-in non-contact Voltage detector with LED alert to quickly check for the presence of live wires before testing
- 1.2" (30mm) jaw size for conductors up to 500MCM
- 4,000 count LCD display
- Multimeter functions include AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, Duty Cycle, Diode, and Continuity
- Relative Mode for Capacitance Zero and Offset Adjustment
- Data Hold and Auto Power Off
- Complete with test leads, general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probe, two AAA batteries, and carrying case