The Extech RF15 measures the concentration of sugar in fruit juice and industrial fluids from 0 to 32 percent Brix, with a maximum resolution of 0.2 percent Brix and automatic temperature compensation. It only requires two or three drops of solution, and the prism and lens with focus adjustment provides simple, repeatable measurements. The RF15 comes complete with case, calibration screwdriver, plastic pipette and calibration solution.
- Compact size, easy to operate
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) from 10 to 30°C
- Provides accurate and repeatable measurements on easy to read scale
- Requires only 2 or 3 drops of solution
- The prism and lens with a simple focus adjustment
- Complete with case, calibration screwdriver, plastic pipette and calibration solution