Extech VPC260 6-Channel Particle Counter
Brand: Extech Instruments
Model No: VPC260
Order Code: VPC260
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
The Extech VPC260 is a 6-channel particle counter for monitoring workplace environmental health and quality. Measure up to 6 channels of particle sizes plus air temperature, relative humidity, dew point, and wet bulb. Check indoor air quality for exhaust, smoke, respirable crystalline silica dust (RCS), airborne combustible dust, and other harmful air pollutants.
● Accurately Monitor Indoor Air Quality: Simultaneously measure and display 6 channels of particle sizes (down to 0.3μm), air temperature, humidity, dew point, and wet bulb.
● Store up to 1000 Datasets: Export data in CSV format to a PC via USB cable for easy reporting and documentation.
● Lightweight & Ergonomic Design: Easily operate the VPC260 with one hand for convenient air quality monitoring.
- ● Air Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1.0°C)
- ● Coincidence Loss: 10% @ 2,000,000 counts per ft³
- ● Counting Efficiency: 50% @ 0.3µm (100% for particles > 0.5µm)
- ● Dew Point: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- ● Max Flow Rate: 0.035 ft³/min (1.0 L/min) controlled by internal pump
- ● Particle Size: 0.3µm, 0.5µm, 1.0µm, 2.5µm, 5.0µm, 10µm
- ● Readout Modes: Cumulative, Differential, Concentration
- ● Relative Humidity: 0 to 100%RH; Accuracy: ±3.5%RH (20 to 80%RH)
- ● Size [L × W × H]: 238mm x 73mm x 50mm (9.3in x 2.8in x 2.0in)
- ● Storage Capacity: 1000 datasets
- ● Wet Bulb: 0 to 50°C (33 to 122°F)
- ● Certifications: CE, UKCA
- ● Display: 2.8” TFT Color LCD
- ● Power: 9V DC/2A, 7.4V lithium-ion battery
- ● Warranty: 2 years
- ● Weight: 448g (0.988lb)