FLIR E8 Pro Infrared Camera With Ignite™ Cloud
Model No: E8 Pro
Order Code: 13303-0302
Range: -20 to 550°C (-4 to 1022°F)
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The FLIR E8 Pro is your must-have tool for locating and diagnosing electrical, mechanical, and building problems. Quickly pinpoint hot spots and easily identify problems with vibrant thermal imagery supported by FLIR-patented MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) enhancement. Your inspections will be more efficient because you can do all your work from the touchscreen: organize your photos, add detailed notes, and upload them directly to the FLIR Ignite cloud for convenient access from any device. When you’re ready to share images and create client reports, your images and notes are already available for your use in FLIR Ignite or FLIR Thermal Studio for the most streamlined experience.
● MSX® Image Enhancement: All Ex-Series thermal cameras feature FLIR's unique Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX), which adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real-time. The result: an all-in-one, undiluted thermal picture with visible light features that lets you instantly recognize where the problematic heat pattern is. MSX is real-time so you can see its results immediately in the camera's LCD.
● Save Time with 1-Touch Level/Span: 1-Touch Level/Span allows you to choose a small area of focus in a thermal image - with one touch of the screen - and the camera will auto-adjust the level and span based on the thermal contrast at that spot in the image. The result: time saved on manual adjustments.
● Efficient Inspections at Your Fingertips: Featuring a 3.5-inch touchscreen, the FLIR E8 Pro allows you to add detailed annotations to images and save them to the cloud, making it simple to create reports.
● Hassle-free Data Transfer and Sharing: Desktop Sync eliminates issues created by damaged or missing SD cards and USB cables. Secure Data Sharing to the trusted team for easy collaboration and reporting. Edit Anywhere allows you or coworkers to create reports on mobile devices, on a browser, or desktop.
● Professional Reports that Help Your Customer and Your Business: The right image analysis and reporting software can greatly improve your business by making it easier for your customers to understand the problem and feel confident that you fixed it. The FLIR Ignite cloud service allows you to back up images directly to the cloud, organize and edit files, and create simple reports. For advanced editing and reporting, there's FLIR Thermal Studio Suite: a desktop software offering batch processing, feature-rich measurement tools, and customized reports.
● Industrial inspections of electrical and mechanical equipment
● Condition monitoring of degrading equipment before failure
● Building inspections to ensure energy efficiency