Fluke 561 Infrared and Contact Thermometer
Model No: 561
Order Code: 561
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
Use the 561 IR capabilities to scan large areas or small objects quickly and efficiently, without having to shut down equipment. Measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects instantly. Check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections, and wires. Plus, scan ducts, and other hard-to-reach objects from the floor and leave your ladder in the truck.
You can also use the Fluke 561's handy flexible pipe probe (included) to take super-heat or internal temperatures. Or plug in any industry standard type K mini connector thermocouple probe to take those measurements and preserve your investment in thermocouples you already own.
● Contact and non-contact IR thermometer for measuring up close or at a distance, without a ladder
● Measures temperature from -40°C to 550° C (-40°F to 1022°F)
● Works with all standard mini-connector type K thermocouples
● Provides single-point laser sighting
● Allows easy emissivity adjustment for measuring pipes and other shiny surfaces more accurately
● Features fabric hook-and-loop fastener pipe probe for superheat, sub-cooling, and other contact and ambient measurements
● Provides MIN, MAX, and DIF functions to help you quickly identify problems
● Weighs only 12 ounces/340 grams) and is extremely easy to use