Fluke 566: Infrared and Contact Thermometer
Model No: 566
Order Code: 566
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
Two-in-one IR and contact thermometer with an innovative dot matrix display.
With a simple, 3-button on-screen menu interface (in 6 languages) the Fluke 566 digital laser thermometer make even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate advanced features to adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms - with just a few pushes of a button.
With a rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 566 two-in-one contact and non contact thermometer can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments. These tools go beyond other IR thermometers (or pyrometers), helping you work more efficiently in more applications.
- Measure -40 °C to 650 °C/-40 °F to 1202 °F
- Easily access advanced features with the soft-key buttons and dot-matrix display
- Measure smaller objects from further away, with a distance-to-spot ratio of 30:1
- Compatibility with all standard miniconnector Type-K thermocouples allow you to preserve your thermocouple investments
- Confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces, with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built-in material table
- Capture multiple points of data up to 20 for downloading and recalling later
- Easily adapt to lighting conditions with 2 levels of backlight
- Audible and visual alarms instantly alert you to measurements outside of your set limits
- Quickly identify problems with the MIN, MAX, AVG, and DIF functions
- Make contact thermometer measurements right away with the included Type-K thermocouple bead probe
- Confidently troubleshoot equipment with 1 % measurement accuracy
- Versatile interface with 6 languages from which to choose