Fluke 705 Loop Calibrator
Model No: 705
Order Code: 705
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
● mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
● 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
● Simultaneous mA and % of span display
● Selectable step or ramp outputs
● 24 V Loop supply with mA measure
● 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage
● Easy battery exchange without opening the case
● Includes “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
● Provides selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
● Includes a 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without a DMM.
● Runs on a single 9 V battery that is easily changed without breaking the calibration seal
● Offers 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes
● Comes with a protective yellow holster with test lead storage