Fluke 707 Current Loop Calibrator
Model No: 707
Order Code: 707
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
Other useful features:
● Includes HART® compatible resistance connected in series with the loop supply for compatibility with HART communicators
● Features push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks
● Includes 0-100% "span check" for fast confirmation of zero and span.
● Provides selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests
● Includes a 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without a DMM
● Measures V DC to 28 V
● Runs on a single 9 V battery that is easily changed without breaking the calibration seal
● Offers 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes
● Features an innovative output adjustment dial.
● Comes with a protective yellow holster with test lead storage and a One year warranty