IET Lab CS300 : Capacitance Decade Box
The CS Series Capacitance Decade Box is the most commonly used capacitance decade box on the market today. The CS Series is not only easier to use, but it is also priced lower than most its competition.
The CS Series is an economical, indispensable set of capacitors with a variety of uses in engineering, design, troubleshooting, or service fields.
One nice feature of the CS Series is that it uses convenient side by side, color coded, thumbwheel switches allowing for direct reading — There is no fumbling with multiple slide or rotary switches. Simply dial in the desired values and use!
Made of high impact plastic and weighing less than a pound, these capacitance decade boxes are very portable and can reduce clutter on a busy lab bench.
- Accurate 4%
- Wide range from 100 pF - 100 µF
- Resolutions 100 pF
- Broad choice of standard and optional models with many powerful features
- Compact, convenient, and rugged
- Panel Mounting, Shielded Case and Fuse Protection options available
- Direct reading and Error proof
- Color Coded