Kestrel 3000HS Heat Stress Meter
Model No: 3000HS
Order Code: 0830ORA
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
● Real-time environmental monitoring keeps you from working past your limits.
● From the accurate relative humidity readings, the Kestrel 3000 also calculates dewpoint and heat stress index —important information to know when working or playing outdoors in hot and humid conditions.
● Used by NFL trainers to determine how frequently the athletes need to hydrate, and when the conditions are unhealthy for strenuous exercise.
● Highly recommended equipment for wildland firefighters—users whose lives literally depend on the accurate weather data their Kestrel 3000 provides.
● Calculates wind chill. A useful measurement for monitoring athletic teams or workers in cold environments.
Every Kestrel environmental instrument is designed and built entirely in the USA. Kestrel’s history and focus on quality and ruggedness is reflected in the Kestrel 3000's industry-leading five-year warranty. Kestrel has been building rugged environmental instruments that help people do their jobs more safely and efficiently for more than fifteen years and has built a reputation for reliability one meter at a time.