The Meriam M334 is a state of the art, highly reliable, rugged and easy to use milliamp calibrator. It has the functions necessary to perform all the required maintenance and calibration tasks of virtually any 4-20mA loop. It provides source and read milliamp functions along with power and measure and two wire transmitter simulations. In addition it can measure DC Voltage for troubleshooting power supplies.
The M334 is functionally equivalent to similar calibrators with many additional benefits. These improvements include better long term stability, accuracy, reliability and ruggedness including significantly improved battery life. The combined improvements allow the Meriam M334 to meet or exceed all of the expected performance and functions of similar products.
All Milliamp (mA) Loop Functions
- Source 0.00 to 24.00 mA (-25.0% to 125.0%)
- Read 0.00 to 52.00 mA (-25% to 300.0%)
- Simulate 2-Wire Transmitters
- Power and measure 2-Wire Transmitters
Ease of Use
- Small in size with heavy protective rubber boot
- Uses 4 standard "AA" alkaline batteries
- Large high contrast graphic display