Mitutoyo 103-260 Outside Micrometer, Range 0-1"
Model No: 103-260
Order Code: 103-260
Range: 0 to 1"
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
The Mitutoyo outside micrometers series 103 features either a ratchet stop or friction thimble that applies constant measuring force on a workpiece for exact repetitive readings. Available in metric and inches. The Mitutoyo outside micrometer is ideal for measuring metal and non-metal workpieces. A ratchet-stop mechanism on the 103-260 provides uniform pressure on a workpiece for precise, repeatable measurements. The friction thimble models allow for constant-force measurement for single-handed operation.
● Range: 0-1″
● Accuracy: ± 0.0001″
● Graduations: 0.0001″
● With Ratchet Stop
● Tapered Frame
● Mass: 175g
● Frame has a hammer tone baked enamel finish for durability
● Scale is laser etched on the thimble and sleeve
● Carbide facing on the spindle and anvil resists wear to keep surfaces flatter with longer accuracy
● Speeder is always available for quick rotation of the spindle
● Comes with standard bar except for 0-1″
● Supplied in a fitted plastic case