Rigol DP1116A Programmable DC Power Supply
Model No: DP1116A
Order Code: DP1116A
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Out of stock
The Rigol DP1116A is a very high quality programmable laboratory power supply with a switchable output of up to 16V/10A or 32V/5A and a maximum power output of 160W. Like all Rigol devices, the power supply features a very well constructed and easy to use interface, which also offers comprehensive ease-of-use functions, such as programmable voltage curves. The menu has an intuitive structure. The Rigol DP1116A features a particularly large (10.9cm/4.3 inch) and easy to read TFT color display. In addition to the normal digital displays for voltage, current, and power, these values can also be displayed as signal curves. A timer control can be used to set the output signal to different values in up to 100 steps. All important data such as voltage, current, power and limit values can easily be displayed on the extra large display with a diagonal size of 10.9cm (4.3 inch) and a resolution of 480 x 272 pixels. As an alternative to the normal measured value display, the settings and measured values can also be displayed in an easy to read “analog” form.
● Changes in the measurement values and settings can be presented very well and in real time using the integrated signal curve display. This makes it possible to detect things like current draw peaks, for example when the current limit is adjusted.
● The voltage and current settings can be changed automatically with a timer control. Up to 100 settings can be stored for this purpose, and then activated one after another for variable intervals (specified in seconds). All settings can easily be stored in internal memory or on a USB stick. This allows time-consuming settings (such as timer programs) to be saved for later use.
● The sense inputs of the Rigol DP1116A can be used to compensate for voltage drops across connecting lines. This is particularly important for high current values since the output resistance plays a larger role in this case. As you have come to expect from Rigol, online help is also available for this laboratory power supply and provides useful information about the individual device functions.
● The Rigol DP1116A can be controlled remotely with SCPI commands through a variety of interfaces (LAN, USB, USB). Control of the device can be integrated in your own applications or by using LabView via these interfaces.
● Fast Transient Response Time: <50μs
● Low ripples noise: <350μVrms / 3mVpp
● Two-level overtemperature protection function
● Overvoltage and overcurrent protection functions
● Single output, dual ranges, 160W power with the remote sense capability
● Provides the classical display mode, dial plates with pointer and V/A/W values
● Excellent line regulation rate: <0.01% + 2mV (voltage), <0.01% + 250μA (current)
● Excellent load regulation rate: <0.01% + 2mV (voltage), <0.005% + 250μA (current)
● Comprehensive connectivity and remote control Interface: USB device, USB host, LAN and GPIB (IEEE - 488)
● Support USB flash device storage, remote control via SCPI commands and conform to LXI-C class instrument standards (version 1.2)