Testo Smart Probes VAC Kit
Model No: 0563 0003 10
Order Code: 0563 0003 10
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
For air-conditioning engineers: Compact kit containing four measuring instruments for your most important measuring tasks in, on, and involving air conditioning systems. The Testo Smart App enables you to work more easily and efficiently: Use intuitive measurement menus for volume flow measurement, for automatic calculation of the dew point and wet bulb temperature, or for detecting areas susceptible to mould according to the traffic light principle. Measurement data reports can be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file.
● Measurement of air and surface temperature, humidity, air velocity, and volume flow
● Measurement menus for volume flow measurement in ducts and at outlets, identification of mould risk, easy image documentation including IR temperature reading and measurement spot marking
● Display measurement data as a graph or table and analyze and send via Testo Smart App
● In conjunction with your smartphone/tablet, carry out the most important measurements involved in air conditioning systems
Testo 405i Thermal Anemometer with Smartphone Operation
No more surprises: the Testo 405i thermal anemometer with smartphone operation from the Testo Smart Probes series is ideal for carrying out measuring tasks in ventilation ducts. It is easy to use the anemometer to determine air velocity, temperature, and volume flow. The Testo 405i is also suitable for measuring indoor air velocity. Practical when, for example, you want to locate non-airtight windows. Cooling capacities and heating outputs can also be calculated when used in conjunction with the Testo 605i thermohygrometer. With the Testo 405i hot wire anemometer, you can measure air velocities, temperatures, and volume flow. Via Bluetooth, the readings are transmitted wirelessly straight to the Testo Smart App on your smartphone or tablet. You can view the values conveniently and use numerous intelligent features.
Testo 605i Thermohygrometer Operated via Smartphone
In addition to measuring air temperature and relative humidity in rooms and ducts, the thermohygrometer is also suitable for checking air conditioning system humidifiers. When you use the Testo 605i in conjunction with the Testo 805i infrared thermometer, you can clearly identify areas susceptible to mould via the traffic light principle, with the assistance of a measurement menu that is already stored in the App. The compact Testo 605i temperature and humidity measuring instrument with a bendable probe head features professional measuring technology in an intelligent format: it can be used in conjunction with a smartphone/tablet and the Testo Smart App to reliably measure air temperature and humidity in rooms and ducts.
Testo 410i Vane Anemometer with Smartphone Operation
It fits perfectly into any shirt pocket: the Testo 410i vane anemometer is ideal for measuring air velocity and temperature at air outlets and ventilation grilles. Even measuring and adjusting the volume flow is easy. The Testo 410i gives you huge flexibility, so you can adapt to any unplanned measuring requirements in your everyday work. Professional measuring technology in a small format: the compact Testo 410i vane anemometer with smartphone operation measures the volume flow, air velocity and temperature at air outlets quickly and reliably. The Testo Smart App enables readings to be viewed conveniently and offers intelligent additional functions.
Testo 805i Infrared Thermometer with Smartphone Operation
The Testo 805i infrared thermometer, in conjunction with a smartphone or tablet, functions as a compact IR thermometer for wall temperatures, as well as fuse and component temperatures in air conditioning systems. The measuring point is marked clearly with a laser circle made up of eight dots – so you always know precisely where to measure. Carry out non-contact and App-controlled measurement of wall temperatures, as well as fuse and component temperatures in air conditioning systems: with the professional Testo 805i infrared thermometer with an 8-point laser circle for highly visible measuring spot marking.
● 1 x Testo 405i thermal anemometer operated via smartphone, including extendable (400mm) telescope, batteries and calibration protocol (0560 1405)
● 1 x Testo 605i thermohygrometers operated via smartphone, including batteries and calibration protocol (0560 2605 02)
● 1 x Testo 410i vane anemometer operated via smartphone, including protective cap, batteries and calibration protocol (0560 1410)
● 1 x Testo 805i infrared thermometer operated via smartphone, including batteries and calibration protocol (0560 1805)
● 1 x Testo Smart Case “VAC”, including foam insert (0516 0260)