The immersion and penetration probe (thermocouple type K) is used primarily for measurements in water, to ensure that heating systems are configured correctly.
The very slim probe tip guarantees fast temperature recording. The probe reacts really quickly, with a response time of three seconds. In addition, the probe is splash-proof in accordance with protection class IP54.
● 1.5 mm thin probe tip for fast temperature recording, 60 mm long probe shaft
● Very short response time of 3 seconds
● Measuring range: -60 to +800 °C
● Splash-proof in accordance with IP54
● Accuracy : Class 1 (According to standard EN 60584-2)
● Reaction time :3 s
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …