Light conditions play an important role, particularly in the ergonomic assessment of workplaces. In order for light to also be good light, the illuminance at workplaces in hospitals. offices, schools or museums must meet certain minimum values.
Use the lux probe to check illuminance. It is suitable for all common lamps and light sources, because the assessment is carried out according to the V-lambda curve which corresponds to the sensitivity of the human eye in daylight. White or warm light LEDs (K< 5,000) can be measured without any problem. In addition, the illuminance and image refresh rate can be determined on CRT monitors.
● Assessment according to the V-lambda curve, making it suitable for all common lamps and light sources
● Accuracy according to DIN EN 13032-1 and class C according to DIN 5032-7
● White or warm light LEDs (K< 5,000) can be measured without any problem
● Measuring range: 0 to +100,000 lux
● Lux probe, for measuring light intensity
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …