As a food inspector or quality supervisor, use our temperature measuring instrument testo 112.
The temperature measuring instrument testo 112 and selected temperature probes (please order separately) are approved by PTB. These products can be used for official inspection measurements, in so far as you order the initial conformity assessment.
With the order of the initial conformity assessment, testo will conduct the conformity assessment procedure prior to the sale of the measuring instrument and probe(s). This procedure is prescribed by the German Weights and Measures Act (MessEG) and Weights and Measures Ordinance (MessEV), which have been in force since 01/01/2015. It replaces the former initial calibration. An independent official initial calibration (e.g. by ordering from the Weights and Measures Office or from a service provider such as Testo Industrial Services) is no longer possible.
Please note that fees will be charged for the conformity assessment procedure of the measuring instrument and probe(s). Use the following order numbers to order the initial conformity assessment:
For the measuring instrument testo 112: 0520 0351 fee for conformity assessment procedure 'measuring instrument' (previously official initial calibration)
For temperature probes: 0520 0361 fee for conformity assessment procedure 'probe' (previously official initial calibration)
The temperature measuring instrument testo 112 – overview of all advantages
● Reliable precision, at both high and low temperatures: Thanks to NTC and Pt100 technology, reliable measurements at both low temperatures in cold storage warehouses and at high temperatures (e.g. for deep-fat fryer monitoring) can be carried out
● NTC and Pt100 probes are ideal for your practical requirements: Selected temperature probes with PTB approval, and other temperature probes for food inspections, are optionally available. Put together a kit that perfectly suits your requirements
● Safety: The integrated self-monitoring facility in the temperature measuring instrument provides peace of mind prior to carrying out the measurement
● Great features: large, illuminated display, acoustic alarm when limit values are exceeded, you can define your own limit values, minimum and maximum value detection, auto-hold function
● Practical accessories optionally available: are you familiar with our dishwasher-safe protective case TopSafe? This is water and dirt-repellent and, in conjunction with a connected temperature probe, complies with protection class IP65. You can also take advantage of the benefits offered by our testo fast printer. It allows measurement data to be printed out directly on site with date and time
● The temperature measuring instrument requires an NTC or Pt100 temperature probe for commissioning
● The measuring accuracy is aggregated from the accuracies of the probe and the instrument