Testo 410-1 : Vane anemometer
Model No: 410-1
Order Code: 0560 4101
Warranty: 1 Year
Stock Status : Instock
The anemometer has a permanently mounted vane with a diameter of 30 mm. You can therefore use it for the integral measurement of air velocity at ventilation grilles (air outlets).
The anemometer is practical for outdoor operation: as well as air velocity and air temperature, the testo 410-1 also calculates the Beaufort wind force and the wind chill temperature, which is the temperature perceived by a person due to wind-related cooling.
The vane anemometer with practical functions
The testo 410-1 includes a plug-on protective cap, as well as a wrist strap for secure measurement, and enables you to take advantage of the following functions:
● Single-point averaging: provides information on the average air velocity, e.g. at air outlets
● Hold function: is used to record the current values relating to air velocity and air temperature and compare them with each other
● Max/min values: get the minimum or maximum values since the anemometer was last switched on or reset, at the touch of a button
● Illuminated display: read off your readings even in dark environments
● Selectable units: for air velocity and temperature: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph, kts, Beaufort, °C, °F and wind chill