Testo 550 : Digital Manifold Kit - with Bluetooth
Model No: 550
Order Code: 0563 2550
Stock Status : Out of stock
Do you work on air conditioning and refrigeration systems as well as heat pumps on a daily basis? If so, the testo 550 digital manifold kit is your perfect companion. See all the advantages at a glance:
● Quick, accurate measurement of high and low pressure with two temperature-compensated pressure sensors; automatic measurements of the evaporation and condensation temperature
● Two temperature inputs for attaching temperature pipe clamp probes providing the simultaneous calculation of superheating and subcooling: this means you can do away with any error-prone manual calculations and get a reliable result straight away
● Including 3 hoses (blue, red, yellow), each 5 ft. long, 7/16" UNF (straight and 45º angle), suitable for all common refrigerants
● Two pipe clamp temperature probes included in the scope of delivery: when clamped directly onto the pipes, these enable reliable measurement of the pipe temperature
● No need to switch over refrigerant hoses: thanks to automatic heat pump mode
● 60 refrigerants stored in the instrument: just one instrument covers all the most important refrigerants and, depending on the refrigerant, there is no need for different manifolds (refrigerant update possible via App)
Moreover, the 2-way manifold offers other functions and features, such as display of the temperature difference or the temperature-compensated leakage test.
Powerful Refrigeration App: connect the manifold to your smartphone/tablet!
Install the free App for the testo 550 digital manifold on your smartphone/tablet and take advantage of a host of practical features:
● Remote monitoring of the measurement: you can track the measurement from your smartphone/tablet, so there's no need for you to stay right next to the manifold; connection of up to 60 ft. with no obstructions
● Measurement data displays on your smartphone/tablet: you can follow the measurement in numerical form and as a graphical progression display on your smartphone/tablet – beneficial if you are configuring the system at the same time
● Helpful documentation functions: use the App to store measurement results (in pdf or csv format) and send them directly from the job site via e-mail. If you have taken a photo of the measuring location using your smartphone/tablet, you can also insert this into the report
● Refrigerant update: use the App to carry out refrigerant updates in order to ensure that your digital manifold is kept up to date at all times regarding refrigerants, or to adapt the list of refrigerants to suit your requirements
The App is available for both Android and iOS. Once the App is installed, a connection between the manifold and your smartphone/tablet can be established via Bluetooth.
Digital manifold: sturdy, simple and practical
The robust 2-way valve block, which is made of metal was created for harsh working environments and is also easy to handle. The sturdy housing reliably protects the testo 550 digital manifold against impacts (protection class IP42). The suspension hook secures the instrument during the measurement and the large, illuminated display, enables quick and easy readouts, even when visibility is poor.
● testo 550 digital 2-valve digital manifold, including set of 3 hoses, batteries (4 x AA) and calibration protocol
● 2 x pipe clamp temperature probes (0613 5506)
● Transport case (0516 0012)
● Refrigeration App (free download)