The Testo 830-T1 IR thermometer with laser measurement spot marker and 10:1 optics is suitable for non-contact surface temperature measurements in any industry.
Overview of the advantages of the Testo 830-T1 infrared thermometer
Non-contact measurement of the surface temperature is accurate and fast with the Testo 830-T1 infrared thermometer (2 measurements a second). To summarise the IR thermometer offers the following advantages:
● High resolution processor for utmost accuracy (resolution 0.1 °C)
● 10:1 optics for precise measurements even at medium distances
● IR thermometer with 1 point laser measurement spot marker to target the measuring point
● Two alarm limit values that can be defined as required
● Visual and acoustic alarm if limit value exceeded
● Min./max. value display and hold function (to record a measured value)
● Convenient one-handed operation thanks to the ergonomic gun-style design
● Clear, illuminated digital display
The Testo 830T1 has the option for the user to set the emissivity prior to measurements been carried out. This allows you to adjust it precisely to the material of the surface being measured to achieve the best possible measurement results. For reflected surfaces, we recommend using an emission tape (optional) which makes the IR measurement significantly easier.